With Facundo Martín (CONICET-UNCuyo), Agroecology School UST (Union de Trabajadores Sin Tierra) and Fernando Castro (UTN, LabFD), we started a project on open technologies for agroecological labs in Jocolí (Lavalle, Mendoza). The main focus of this work is to build capacity on technological solutions for soil/water monitoring, open hardwares educational resources and, of course, learn how to build better relationships between research labs and local communities (= what is the shortest path from tax-payer funded Sc/Tech and social development?). Please get in contact If you would like to be involve. Come to TECNOx3.0 to hear more about the project.
- Novel Educational Course to Teach 3D Printing, Circuit Design, and Programming to PhD Candidates in Nigeria by TReND in Africa
- Our open hardware fluorescence imaging device out in Biorxiv
- Exhibiting open hardware scopes at Explora Science Fair
- Open Source Technology workshop organized by the TECNOx community in Barrio Yungay.
- Our bacterial fractals featured by HHMI: